April and May have been somewhat quiet musically, and here’s why!
- I had the privilege to run live sound on the Stonewall Chorale‘s March presentation of a program featuring a jazz mass, Mass For The Lenten Season, and other works by Mary Lou Williams. The program featured acclaimed jazz pianist and scholar Deanna Witkowski (www.deannawitkowksi.com) This assignment spun into providing a few extra cameras, recording a multi-track capture of the show, and creating a mixdown and video of the concert. What a thrill!
- I became involved in the New Works Festival at Theatre Row on 42nd Street, and mixed three shows there. It has been a wild ride with a lot of fun being part of 3 different companies. It reminded me how much I love the theater. It has been years since I spent a decade in that world.
- Deborah Henson-Conant’s The Golden Cage.
- Ocean In A Teacup by Joel Krantz.
- Fire Island by Emilio Solla and Jarlath Barsanti Jacobs.
All in all, a fantastic six weeks or so working on these projects! If you wish to contact me for this kind of work, please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org.