Colin Taber has extensive skill and experience in multiple aspects of audio and video production. These activities are now branded as “E-Vibes Audio & Video Productions”. Please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about these services.
Colin offers expertise in live and studio sound activities. Services offered include:
- On location audio capture – Record your live event in multitrack format for mixdown in a studio. Deliver those tracks to a 3rd party or client, or provide post-event mixdown services.
- Mixdown – Mix recorded tracks and produce a high-quality audio product suitable for any further use (i.e. social media, final release mastering, etc). The product can be delivered in any format you choose.
- Live sound – Provide and operate live audio equipment for small and mid-sized music events.
- Transfer your audio to digital from vinyl, cassette or reel to reel sources
- Provide A2 services to professional production companies
- Any other needs
- Capture multi-camera footage of your live event
- Combine and synchronize footage from multiple cameras with camera and external audio to create live show video, social media content, etc
- Transfer your video to digital from VHS or Hi-8 video tape
- The Golden Cage (off-Broadway @ Theatre Row) – Live audio mixing
- Ocean In A Teacup (off-Broadway @ Theatre Row) – Live audio mixing
- Fire Island (off-Broadway @ Theatre Row) – Live audio mixing, sample triggering
- Stonewall Chorale – live audio mixing, multitrack recording, video capture and post-production
- Melodia Chorus – live audio mixing, video capture and post-production
- Wizard Studios NYC – various audio production activities in Manhattan
- The Jambaritos (rock band) – live audio set up and mixing, onsite audio and video capture
- Private client (rock band) – live audio set up and mixing, onsite recording